HSBC bank is highest ranking commercial bank of Bangladesh and this bank has a strong reputation for their overall financial activities. Their capability of giving best quality services is excellent. Any career conscious person who deserve better work environment should seek the opportunity of getting job at this renowned bank. This year HSBC bank job circular 2015 can be that golden chance for job seekers.
Now let us see the details about HSBC Bank Job Circular 2015:
Name of the post:
Associate, Global service delivery, HSBC technology and services.
• Graduate from any recognized public or private university /business graduate
• Strong communication and management skill
• Ability to work under pressure
• Knowledge in MS office package
Application Deadline: 28 February, 2015
Those who are interested can apply anytime within the above deadline. The application procedure will be done through online.
Delivery & Support Officer (End User Support), Information Technology
Bank Requirement: Experience and qualification
• Any graduate from well recognized university but graduate from IT department will be given preference.
• Relevant professional experience needed for two or three years.
• Special skills: communication skill, data analysis skill, decision making and problem solving skill.
• Must be able to maintain good relationship with internal customer.
Application Deadline: 08 February, 2015
HSBC Bank Job Circular 2015
Interested candidates can apply anytime within the above mentioned deadline. Application procedure will be done through online.
We should not miss the deadline that is very close at hand. Any goal oriented professional or graduate who can meet the bank requirement should take the advantage of the given scope. To apply for the posts you can see the HSBC Bank Job Circular 2015 from its website. The website link is given below:
Nevertheless, to know the details and to have a clear idea, you all are most welcome to visit our online news portal. Here we are always ready to give u the best service by providing relevant and required information.