Bangladesh Ministry of Finance Job Circular 2023 – www.erd.gov.bd. Bangladesh Ministry of Finance has circulated a new notice in which it depicted that it will recruit a number of candidates to fill the existing vacancies. In total 8 posts are needed to be filled up with a number of people and for that the ministry had published the Bangladesh Ministry of Finance jib circular on October 5, this year. Get BD Ministry of Finance Job Circular 2023.
Details of Bangladesh Ministry of Finance job circular have been updated below, feel free to go through that to match your desired job. Ministry of Finance Job Circular 2023 Download.
Bangladesh Ministry of Finance Job Circular Quick Look
Job Circular Published on: October 5, 2023
Application Deadline: November 10, 2023
Application Submission: By post
Job Nature: Full type
Total Post: 8
Total Vacancies: 58
Salary Range: Grade 13- 11,000 to 26,950 BDT; Grade 14- 10,200 to 26,590
Grade 15- 9700 to 23,490; Grade 16- 9300 to 22,490 and Grade 20: 8250 to 20,010
Bangladesh Ministry of Finance Job Designation and Qualification
Post Names: Accountant (7), Scribe and Computer Operator (4), Assistant (High ranked) (4), Typist and Computer Operator (2), Driver (1), Office Assistant and Computer Typist (28), Data Entry Operator (2), Office Assistant (10)
Age Limit: Age should be within the range of 18 to 30. It can be extended to 32 for the children of freedom fighters.
- For Accountant and Assistant (Higher ranked) post candidates must have been Honors passed from any reputed university
- HSC or equivalent certification and skill in typing is needed for the Typist and Scribe posts
- Data Entry Standard Aptitude Test pass needed for Data Entry Operator Post
- Class 8 pass certificate needed for Driver and Office Assistant Posts
How to Apply for Bangladesh Ministry of Finance Job
- Candidate must send the application form by November 10 on the following address- Jatiya sAnchay Odhidaptar, NSS Tower, 18th floor, Purana Paltan, Dhaka-1000
- Application need to be sent by post
- Application fee is tk 100 for all posts except Office Assistant (50 taka)
- Viva exam will take place and candidates will have to come up with all needed documents
- Number of vacant posts can be increased or decreased