Bangladesh Krishi Bank Recruitment Job circular 2016. Bangladesh Krishi Bank Job circular has been published few days ago. The job circular reads out the possible job opportunities in the bank for a number of vacant seats. According to the circular, the application process of Bangladesh Krishi Bank job will be started from August 17, this year.
Bangladesh Krishi Bank Officer Job Circular 2016 www.krishibank.org.bd
The application is completely based on online. All the instructions have been provided in the Krishi Bank job circular. We will provide you all the keynotes of this job circular that mentioned in following part of the article. Interested people can go through.
Bangladesh Krishi Bank Job Circular 2016 Keynotes
Application starts: August 17, 2016 from 10 am
Application ends: September 9, 2016
Post Name: Officer (Cash)
- Candidate should have completed graduation from any recognized institution
- There should be at least one first division or equivalent grade in SSC and other exams
- GPA equivalence of division has been provided in the circular
- Candidate should not have any third division in any of public exams
Salary scale: Salary scale will exist in the range between 16000 to 38640 based on the assigned job and qualification
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years by the end of March 2016. It can be extended to 32 for the son or daughter of freedom fighter or handicapped people (quota).
Bangladesh Krishi Bank Job Application Process
- Candidate has to fill up the application from within given time. For online application, visit the site given below
- O and A level candidate should submit equivalence certificate
- Online application should be made following all the instructions given in the site
- Applicant should keep the Tracking Number Form that will be provided after completing the application
- Married female candidate should use in law’s address as while filling up this section
- Candidates do not need to send any documents for varification
Krishi Bank Job Exam
Bangladesh Krishi Bank job exam will be MCQ based. After that each candidates need to face VIVA according to the rules and regulation mentioned in the job circular.