Bangladesh Army Civil Staff Job Circular 2015 has been published. Bangladesh Army has invited Job application from expert and experienced Bangladeshi IT technician. This is a 4 years of temporary job under the supervision of Bangladesh Army. The selected candidates will be sent to Kuwet to work in the project named “Kuwet rebuild”. For more updates about Bangladesh Army Job Circular please stay with us.
Civil Staff Job Circular details:
Total Number of post: 12
- Post Name: Civil Staff Officer 2/ Civil Staff officer 3 (ASP.net programmer/ Oracle Developer/SQL Developer/ Domain Control)
BD Army Civil Staff Job Circular 2015
Educational Requirement: Professional certification, Experienced, Experience to work as a programmer in at least 2 big projects.
- Post Name: Warrant officer (Web Developer)
Educational Requirement: Professional certification, Experienced in making at least two web portal.
- Post Name: Civil Staff officer 2/ Civil staff officer 3 (Network and LAN security operator/ Network Designer/ Network Engineer)
Educational Requirement: BSC in EEE/CSE, CCNA/CCNP certified Practical experience from any enterprise in Networking.
- Post Name: Warrant Officer (Server and Storage)
Educational Requirement: Professional Certification with practical experience.
- Post Name: Warrant Officer (Network Operation Center Engineer)
Educational Requirement: CCNA certified with practical experience.
Age Limit: According to civil staff job circular the age limit is 24 – 45.
Physical Requirement: Has to be qualified from “Sommolito Samorik Hospital” in all required medical tests for Kuwet.
Allowances and Benefits:
Allowance: Allowances will be given according to the rule of Bangladesh Army as it is mentioned in Bangladesh Army Job Circular 2015.
- 4 years of service duration
- Free Treatment and dress from Army
- Civil Staff Officer 2/ Civil staff Officer 3 can bring their family with them. Their treatment and the educational expense of children will be announced free.
How to Apply:
Certain instructions are given in Civil Staff Job Circular to be followed to apply for the jobs. These are as follow.
Required Documents: Candidates should fill up the application mentioning name, father’s name, mother’s name, nationality, date of birth, educational qualification etc. Candidates must submit following documents with application:
- Recently taken 3 copies of passport size photograph
- Attested photocopy of National ID card
- Attested photocopy of all educational certificates
- Attested photocopy of all previous experiences
- 500 tk of Bank draft under the name of “Senasodor, IT poridoptor private fund”
Last date of application: 26 February, 2015
Submission Place: Application should be posted or handover in below mentioned address:
GOS Branch, IT Directorate, Dhaka Cantonment, Dhaka 1206.