Sonali bank limited has been published today with a view to recruiting a number of people. According to the Sonali Bank Job circular, the bank will recruit 2276 persons in three different posts. Different circulars for these posts have also been published the Bank authority. A informative write ups about Sonali Bank Job, Sonali Bank job online apply procedure and other important things have been provided below.
Sonali Bank Job Circular Key Notes
Total Vacancy: 2276
Posts and Distribution of Vacancies: Officer Cash (755), Office (820), Senior Officer (701)
Application for Senior Officer: Already started and will be continued till 16 March, 2016.
Application for Officer Cash: 10 March to 30 March 2016
Application for Officer: March 3 to March 23, 2016
Circulars for the Sonali Bank Job will be found in the following link
Sonali Bank Job Salary and compensation
According to the Slary Scale of 2016, new recruit for Officer Cash and Officer will get 16000-38640 taka and other benefits. But the salary will be 24,700 BDT during traing. Senior Officers salary is 22000-53060 BDT which will be 32,300 taka during training.
Required Qualification for Sonali Bank Job
- Candidates should have completed Graduation or Post Graduation from any reputed University
- Candidate should have at least one first class or equivalent degree in Secondary school exam and other higher level exams
- 3rd division or equivalent result in any exam will make the applicant disqualified for participating in Sonali Bank Job Apply process
- Age limit is 30 by January 1 and can be extended to 32 for freedom fighters on/daughter and handicapped people
Sonali Bank Job Apply Online
Online application is available in for Sonali Bank Ltd job mentioned above. Sonali Bank Job apply procedure has been given below
- Applicant should visit www.bb.org.bd to find the Sonali Bank Job online application form
- Guideline on Sonali Bank Job online application form has been provided in the website
- Candidate should submit the application form and keep the provided Tracking Number Form
- Married woman should write the address of his in-laws house as permanent address
Sonali Bank Ltd Job Selection Process
Candidates will be called to take part in MCQ, Written and VIVA exam. At first, 100 marks MCQ exam will be taken. Short listed candidates from the exam will be selected for Written Exam. Written exam will be taken based on English, Bengali, Mathematics and General Knowledge. After that a VIVA worth 25 marks will be taken. Dates of these exams will be published later. By that time candidates should take preparation.
How to Take Preparation for Sonali Bank Job Exam?
Candidates will be tested on the basic things of Bengali and English. For that the candidates should concentrate more on Bengali and English Crammer. Writers’ name of different write ups taught in class 7 to 10 may also come in the exam. In Mathematics, math problems of class 7 to 10 should be given importance. For General Knowledge, applicants should study about the information related to Bangladesh which should include history, culture, liberation war, currency, historical dates, and sports and so on.