National University Honours Admission Notice 2016-2017 Session. National University Honours Admission Circular of 2016-17 has been published. Bangladesh National University Authority has come up with a complete guideline for the admission of 1st year of Honours program for the session 2016-17.
National University Honours Admission Test Circular 2016 www.admissions.nu.edu.bd
The instruction will be applicable for the candidates who gained at least GPA 2.0 in SSC and HSC or equivalents exams. National University Honours Admission is vital for the students who are looking forward to start their higher education after completing higher secondary level education. A brief detailing of National University Honours 1st year Admission 2016-17 has been provided below in the writing.
National University first year Honours Admission in Brief
Application starts from: 25 September 2016
Last date to Apply: October 20, 2016
- GPA 2.0 or more in SSC and HSC or same level exams
- Candidates from English medium must have at least four pass with three ‘B’ grades in O level of 2013/2014 and at least two pass with one ‘B’ grade in 2015-16 A level exam
- Foreign applicants will have to submit proper documents as mentioned in National University Honours Admission circular
- There are in total 15 subjects in Humanities division, 11 in Science and 4 in Commerce division. For each and every subject there are special requirements given in the circular of NU 1st year Honours admission. So have a look at the attached PDF file here to get more specific information regarding needed qualification.
How to Apply Online for National University Honours Admission 2016-17 ?
For online application, the candidates must visit following web links
After visiting these links, click the ‘Apply Now’ options from the ‘Honours Tab’. After that the candidates should fill up the application form following the instructions. To select the preferred college lost the candidate should choose the college on basis of his preferable subject and seat status as well. After following all the instructions and adding the photographs, the applicant should click ‘Submit Application’ option to complete the procedure.
How to get National University 1st year Admission Result?
All applicants can see their admission result using the User ID, Password and OTP of the respective college after it gets published officially by the authority concerned. Admission result can also be seen via mobile message. The message format has given below
Nu<space>athn<space>roll no and send it to 16222
National University Admission 2016-17 other Key Notes
- Applicant should deposit 250 taka of application fee in his respective college within the given time period
- Candidates from freedom fighter background, handicapped or tribes will get special quota facility as mentioned in the circular of 1st year Honours admission.
- Merit list will be prepared for each and every college. In case two or more candidates get same GPA or points, then SSC and HSC GPA will be counted in 40 and 60% scale
For more updates regarding National University first year Honours Admission 2016-17, please stay with us as we will provide all the information of that important topic.