IHT & MATS Admission Test Result 2016-2017 Session. Admission result of IHT and MATS for the session 2016-2017 will be published tomorrow on 23 August. Basically MATS stands for Medical Assistant Training School while IHT means Institute of Health Technology. These are three years educational and one year internship course supervised by the DGHS Bangladesh.
Likewise previous years, the applicants who took part in the exam that was held few days ago will be looking forward to the result which will be published first at the official website of DGHS. More updates regarding IHT and MATS results have been updated in the later part of the news.
IHT and MATS Admission of 2016-2017 in Brief
Earlier the circular regarding IHT and MATS admission of this session was published on July 11, 2016. The candidates were given the time limit to July 17 to August 2 to submit their application. Following that IHT and MATS admission exam took place on August 19. MATS and IHT exam contained 200 marks. Of which, MCQ exam was of 100 marks and rest was from the marks of SSC or equivalent public exam results. Number of seats in MATS was declared as 716 for 2016-17 sessions while number of vacant seats in IHT was 2276. Just 3 days after that the authority is supposed to publish the IHT and MATS admission test result on August 23.
How to get IHT and MATS Admission Test Result?
As we have said before, IHT and MATS admission test result of 2016-17 will be updated first in the DGHS website. The website link has been given below
To get the result the applicants should visit the site on tomorrow after the result is officially published. The students name and lists will be provided in the website address stated above and candidates will have the chance to download the result as well.
Key notes on IHT and MATS
- Both MATS and IHT is three years program with one years of internship
- There are all together 8 Medical and Assistant Training School under DGHS
- There are also 8 Institute of Health Technology under the supervision of DGHS
- MATS and admission test syllabus includes Bengali, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge
- MATS and IHT admission exam is taken based on the SSC syllabus
- Students who got GPA 2.50 or more in SSC are eligible to apply for MATS and IHT exams
- IHT and MATS admission application can be done by following SMS or online method