HSC Result Re-scrutiny: After publishing HSC result 2015 in August 9, 2015 those students who have confusion about their HSC result they can apply for re-scrutiny their result. Naturally it starts from next day after publishing the results.
Recently the education board has published the date for re-scrutiny. So between the deadlines every student who wants to re-scrutiny their HSC exam result they must be apply from individual TELETALK mobile phone. HSC Result Re-scrutiny date:
HSC Result Re-scrutiny Process 2015
HSC Result Re-scrutiny Time Start: 14 August 2015.
HSC Result Re-scrutiny Process: It should be remember that every student can want to apply for their re-scrutiny process from individual TELETALK prepaid mobile phone. This is mandatory restricted by Education board. SMS based HSC exam re-scrutiny process is describing below-
- Go to your mobile phone message option and Type:
RSC<space>First Three Letter of Board Name<space>Roll No<Space>Subject Code and send it to 16222
Example: For general education board: RSC<>DHA<> 15789<>132 and send to 16222
For Madrasa education board: RSC<>MAD<>15678<>156 and send to 16222
For Technical education board: RSC<>TEC<>17345<>189 and send to 16222
- In reply of this sending SMS they will provide you confirmation how much application money will be charged for that course and also the PIN number. If you want to give that amount of money then go to the message option and type-
RSC<space>YES<space>PIN NUMBER <space>Contact number and send it to 16222
Example: RSC<>YES<>678900<>01XXXXXXXXX and send it to 16222
Note that: For every individual subject 150 taka will be charged from your mobile phone balance.
- Some restriction:
- Two papers including subject (e.g. Bangla and English) application must be under the one subject code. For Bangla 101 and English 107 the application fee will be charged tk. 300
- Must apply for more than one subject in a SMS, subject codes willbe divided by comma(,)
- By following this process you can apply for your HSC result re-scrutiny. After the deadline of re-scrutiny process authority will check the paper and then result will be published in the education board website.