HSC Admission Circular 2015 for all intermediate College has been published today 1st June, 2015. HSC admission 2015 will be start on 6th and last date of application on 18th June, 2015. This year a large number of candidates had participated in SSC exam. HSC Admission Notice will be uploaded with a view to allocating these students to start their higher secondary education in different colleges of Bangladesh.
Earlier, SSC exam was completed in the last week of March and the students are eagerly waiting for the SSC results which are supposed to publish in the later part of this month (May). HSC Admission Circular for college admission has been published just after the SSC 2015 result. This year Will be online. Applicants will be able to apply online for 5 college. But can apply for SMS one college. The online fee of 150 Taka and 120 Taka for SMS.
For HSC Admission Apply Here
HSC Admission Circular 2015 With Online Application Process
Look Back to SSC Exam 2015:
Earlier, SSC/ Dakhil/DIBS exam 2015 was started on 2nd February this year and supposed to end by March 10 without practical exam. But due to eventful political crisis the exam dates were shifted and changed regularly. Finally the exam was ended on the last week of March. This year a total of 15,43,838 candidates have participated in SSC exam. There were total of 3054 centers to accommodate the students for giving SSC/Dakhil/DIBS exam 2015. These llarge number of students are now waiting for the publication of HSC Admission Circular.
HSC Admission Notice Details:
Analyzing the pros and cons of the admission notice of previous years, here we present the approximate format and information of HSC Admission Circular.
Required Qualification for HSC Admission 2015
- Candidates who have been attended the SSC exam in 2013, 2014 or 2015 can apply for the admission in intermediate colleges
- Foreign students having equivalent degrees can apply
- Science students can apply for Science, Commerce and Arts group. Commerce students can apply for Commerce and Arts and Arts student can apply for Arts and Commerce
Procedure to Select the Eligible Candidates Of HSC Admission Circular 2015:
- HSC Admission 2015 will be completed considering the result in HSC exam. No official exam will be taken.
- Dhaka, Chittagong, Rongpur, Rajshahi,Khulna , Barishal and Sylhet divisional college’s seats will be filled up in these ways. 90% for all, 5% for freedom fighter’s son/ daughter/ grandchild, 3% outside the city areas and 2% for the government staffs.
- Students will be graded in 43 points. There are 9 subjects each having 5 points except the additional one which has 3 points.
- Science background students will be selected on basis of their results in Higher Math or Biology. If there are ties in results then grades in other subjects like English, Physics and Chemistry will be considered.
- For Arts and Commerce student’s priority is English, Mathematics and Bangla to select finally if there is any tie.
- Students of Technical Education Board will be selected considering their GPA and Written test. Both contain 50% mark each.
HSC Admission Result 2015
HSC Admission result will be published within the short time after completing the application procedure. HSC Admission result will be published on 25th June, 2015. No prior exam will be taken with a view to selecting the eligible persons. Therefore HSC Admission 2015 result will be based on HSC results and will be published individually in respective college’s notice board. Likewise last year you can search for particular college admission result.