National University Honours 3rd Year Form Fill Up Process. National University Honours 3rd year form fill up notice has been published. According to the notice National University Honours 3rd year exam will be held on August, this year. The form fill up process of National University can be completed by online.
More information regarding National University Honours 3rd year form fill up process, exam routine, date and other needed information have been provided in the later part of the article.
NU hounours 3rd year form fill up at a glance
Online Application Starting Date: July 11, 2016
Application Deadline: July 30, 2016
Last date of Data Entry: July 31, 2016 (by 11:59 pm)
Last date to submit application: August 10, 2016
Exam Fees: BDT 120 to BDT based on the courses taken and types of the exam
Date to via Sonali Seba: August 7 and August 8
Procedures of National University honours 3rd year form fill up
Each student should visit www.nu.edu.bd to get the application form, instructions and payment information. Print out of these copies should be kept and submitted to the respective college of a student with the fee. Regular and Irregular students will have to follow different procedure in this regard that given in the National University Honours 3rd year form fill up circular.
Application fee payment process
- Candidate can pay the application fee by downloading the form from www.nu.edu.bd/203 and complete the payment by Sonali Seba service
- Beside this, the student can also complete the payment procedure from college email address log in and downloading pay slip.
- The link provided above will remain active from August 7, 2016 10 am to August 8, 2016 4pm to collect the pay slip.
- To get help and know more information regarding Sonalo Seba, you can call in the number- 01867065111
National University 3rd year honours exam date and routine
National University hnours 3rd year exam date and routine has not been announced yet. But as per as the news from sources, the exam will most probably be started from August this year. NU honours 3rd year exam result will be published within few days of exam.
Honours 3rd year Exam Syllabus and Marks Distribution
Students of 2012-13 education sessions will follow the syllabus derived from 2009-10 session regulation. Total marks and duration are as follows
- A) Full Course: 4 credit. Total marks 80 and duration 4 hours.
- B) Half Course: 2 credit. Marks is 40 and time limit 2.5 hours
For more information regarding National University Honours 3rd year exam and related topics, visit our site.