Director of Nursing Job Circular has been published recently on March 30, 2016. Likewise earlier years a number of candidates will be recruited in the post of Senior Staff Nurse. A complete guideline of DNS Job Circular has been provided below for our viewers. Interested candidates can have a look to it.
Senior Staff Nurse Job Circular in a Brief
Total Vacancy: 3616
Job Location: Throughout Bangladesh
Application Starts On: March 30, 2016
Deadline of Submitting Application: April 28, 2016
Organization: Directorate of Nursing Services (DNS)
Qualification: Candidate should have BSC or Bachelor of Nursing degree from approved University. Diploma in Nursing or relative Diploma degree in this field will also be treated enough as required qualification for the post.
Age Limit: Age should not be more than 36 by March 1, 2016.
Nursing Job Online Application Procedure
According to DNS Job Circular application can be completed via online. The online procedure of Nursing Job Circular has been stated below
- Candidate have to visit http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd or the official website of BPSC to start the application procedure
- Candidates have to fill up the ‘Form-FA’ according to the given instructions and submit it to the authority concerned via online
- All applicants will be provided a USER ID by which they will have to deposit the fee by following the instructions
Candidates will download their Admit Card by using the given User ID and Password. Relevant documents for age verification, Freedom-fighter quotas and so on will be needed to complete the application procedure.
Nursing Job Circular Online Fee Payment Procedure
Application fee is 500 taka as mentioned in the DNS Job Circular. The fee can be paid by Teletalk SMS. The SMS format has been given below
SMS 1: BPSC <space> User ID and send it to 16222
Example: BPSC ABCDPQR send to 16222
SMS 2” BPSC <space> yes<space> Pin number and send it to 16222
Example: BPSC YES (8 digit pin number) and send to 16222
DNS Job Circular Selection Procedure
- All candidates have to take part in MCQ examination worth 100 marks
- Candidate will get 1 mark for every correct answer and 0.5 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
- The subjects of the MCQ test are Bengali, English, General Knowledge, Mathematics, Daily Science and Nursing
- After the MCQ test candidates have to take part in the VIVA as well