BRAC Bank Ltd Job Circular has been published for the post of Customer Service Manager and Branch Manager. Interested candidate are requested to apply for the posts as soon as possible. Last date to apply for BRAC Bank Ltd Job is 15 March 2015. More details about BRAC Bank Ltd Job will be available here. Please stay with us to have the all recent information.
BRAC Bank Ltd Job Circular 2015 For Customer Service Manger
Post Name: Customer Service Manger
Job Grade: PO/SPO/AVP
The candidates should have following qualifications to apply for the post of Customer Service Manger as mentioned in BRAC Bank Ltd Job.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must be graduated from any reputed University
Experience: At least six years experience in banking sector is highly required
Required Knowledge and Skill:
- The candidates must have enough knowledge about banking and cash management
- Good interpersonal communicant skill, leadership and presentation skills are must
- The applicant should be adept in regulatory system
- Skill in customer service is highly wanted
According to BRAC Bank Ltd Job Circular the candidate must have some responsibilities to carry out which are as follows:
- Maintaining standard customer service
- Ensuring the security of the respective branches.
- Maintaining the time limit to submit all the reports
- Establishing corporate ethics and maintain these strictly
- Enhance the branch business by introducing new opportunities
- Increasing the efficiency of branch by utilizing the resources in maximum extent
Preference: Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for the post
Location: Any particular area in Bangladesh
BRAC Bank Ltd Job Circular for Branch Manger
Post name: Branch Manger
Job Grade: SPO/AVP/SAVP/FAVP
Requirements: The candidate should fulfill following requirements as mentioned in BRAC Bank Ltd Job Circular.
- The applicant should have masters degree to apply for the post
- Minimum 8 years of experience is needed
- Strong knowledge about banking system, foreign exchange and trade and commerce is must
- The candidate should be familiar with banking regulations and operational activities of bank
- Leadership skill is also needed
The candidate needs to carry out following task in future if he/she can pass in BRAC Bank Ltd Job for Branch Manager.
- Setting up a high standard in terms of customer service and increase the number of clients
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- To be established as an Branch Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officer
- Being the representative of the bank and ensuring the implementation of team work
Location: Any place in Bangladesh
How to Apply?
The candidates have to follow some instruction to apply for Brac Bank Ltd Job. The interested people are requested to send their CV with recent photographs. E-mail application will also be granted. In that case, the applicant should mention the post name and preferred location (district) in subject. The addresses to submit CV are given below:
Human Resources Division, Brac Bank Limited, 1 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
Application Deadline: March 15, 2015