Big opportunity is coming for doing your nation by joining Bangladesh Army Commissioner Officer. Selection exam will be taken at next year, selected candidates will train at Bangladesh Military Academy for two years which is known as BMA long course and joined as second lieutenant in Bangladesh Army directly.
For getting details information about join Bangladesh Army Commissioned Officer 2015, you have to visit at www.joinbangladesharmy.mil.bd.
- Candidates must be Bangladeshi citizen.
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Examination and HSC with CGPA 4.00
- At Graduate level CGPA must be at least 2.5
Bangladesh Army New Job Circular 2015
Candidate must be upper education Qualification to join in Bangladesh Army as a Commissioner Officer.
- Age limit:Age must be 19 to 24 years on 30June2016. Affidavit is NOT accepted
- Marital Status:Candidates must be Unmarried
- Nationality: Candidates must be Bangladeshi citizen.
- Minimum Physical Standard:
For Male- 1.63 Meter (5′ – 4″)
For Female- 1.60 Meter (5′ – 2″)
For Male- 50Kg (110lb)
For Female- 47 Kg (104lb)
For Male- Normal 0.76 Meter & Expanded 0.81 Meter
For Female- Normal 0.71 Meter & Expanded 0.76 Meter
Exam details:Candidate will be start application to join Bangladesh Army from 27 November 2015. For application candidate must go to this www.joinbangladesharmy.mil.bd website and apply directly. With necessary information applicant will apply in Bangladesh Army till 19 December 2015.Candidates must be less than 24 year. Applicant will submit their application by Online Application form. Application fee is tk. 1000/- only. Applicant submit application fee only by Trust Bank Mobile Money.
- Those candidates were dismissed from any government office they already disqualify.
- Those were walking out from ISSB exam for two times they are disqualified. One time walking person will able to apply.
- Those are disable by Medical Board are also disqualify.
We will publish more news and information about Join Bangladesh Army Commissioned Officer 2015, it’s related. So, visit our website to get more defense news.