Bangladesh Public Service Commission has offered job for the post of Assistant Thana Education Officer (ATEO). Interested candidates are requested to apply as soon as possible. The application process will end within this month and it is high time to apply for the post right now if you are eligible enough.
More news about ATEO BDSC Non Cadre Job will be available here. Please stay connected with us.
Assistant Thana Education Officer Job Circular 2015
Details of ATEO BPSC Non Cadre Job
Post name: Assistant Thana Education Officer
Job Nature: Full time
Total Post: 159
Application Fee: 500 taka
Online Application starts from: 03 March 2015
Last day to Apply: 28 March 2015
Last day to pay the fee: 31 March 2015
Age Limit: Maximum 32 years by March 1 2015. Age limit is 30 for freedom fighters’ son or daughter.
Qualification: The candidate should have at least second class in both Honours and Masters Degree to apply for Assistant Thana Education Officer. Besides, 4 years long other Honours degree with second division will also be considered.
Assistant Thana Education Officer ( ATEO) Job Apply Online 2015
ATEO job application process can be completed in online. Following instructions should be followed to complete the process.
- The candidate should visit http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd to start the application process which has been started from March 3, 2015
- The candidate should click the Apply option and fill the form
- A scan copy of recent photograph should be attached with the application form
- After completing the form the user should submit it
- Then the applicant will get a Applicant’s copy with User ID which should be downloaded or printed
- Using the applicant ID the candidate have to pay the application fees by teletalk messaging.
ATEO BDSC Non Cadre Job Test
If the number of candidate is more than 2000 then there will be test to select the eligible candidate for the post of ATEO. The exam will be based on following categories:
- Total 100 marks MCQ exam will be taken
- Time will be 1 hour. Every wrong answer will cost lose of 0.5 marks
- For second class job there will be 250 marks exam
- The subjects are Bangle, English, Mathematics and General Knowledge
- VIVA exam will also be taken
- Pass number for written exam is 45% and VIVA exam is 40%
For more updates and application form the user can also visit the following link www.bpsc.gov.bd
Deadline: 28, March 2015