AB Bank Limited Job Circular for Management Trainee Officer has been published recently. The job is for the skilled candidates who can carry out certain responsibilities. So the confident candidates are requested to apply for the job mentioned in AB Bank Limited Job Circular.
All information related to AB Bank Job Circular has been given in our site. Stay connected with us to get more details about the job.
AB Bank Limited Job Circular for MTO Post
AB Bank Job Circular in details
Post Name: Management Trainee Officer (MTO)
Nature: Full time
Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary: Attractive package will be provided
Job Description: The candidates have to carry out certain responsibilities which are as follows:
- Management Trainee Officer will act as an entry level officer who will be provided the opportunity to move to senior level Management by gaining experience.
- The candidate has to be industrious and dedicated towards the work. He/ She should have the capability to handle the pressure and fill up the initial targets
- Leadership skill is a must for the job as the trainee officer will have the opportunity to reach to the future senior level management
- Management trainee will be finally selected by the completion of 2 years from the entry date. Selected applicant will be provided the needed knowledge related to General Banking, Foreign Exchange and Credit maintaining. The candidate should have the attitude of learning fast and implement it in professional life.
- The candidate should be MBA/MBM/Masters in Economics, Finance, Commerce or Business Study. CGPA should be not less than 3.5 on the scale of 4. However, applicants having Masters in Science with CGPA of at least 3.5 can also apply.
- The candidates must be computer literate with minimum knowledge of MS word, Excel and Power point presentation
- The applicant must have at least two first divisions or equivalent CGPA in their academic life. No third divisions or equivalent CGPA will be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates have to sit for written test
- Direct interview will be conducted after the exam
- The candidates have to face medical test
- Final recruitment will be done on basis of above mentioned requirements
Age Limit: Age can be highest 30 by March 1, 2015
How to Apply AB Bank Job?
The candidates have to visit http://abbl.com/ to submit their complete CV with scanned photograph. Contact number and address are needed to be included in the CV. In addition, the candidates have to submit the original copy of academic certificates to check during final selection.
Application Deadline: March 26, 2015