38th BCS Preliminary Exam Suggestion and Syllabus -www.bpsc.gov.bd. Get 38th BCS Preliminary Suggestions MCQ Model Test with BCS Preliminary Syllabus, and Marks Distribution. The process of 38th BCS has already been started. The applicants interested for it was given the chance to apply and now they are having busy time to take preparation for the exams. As per as the rules of BCS, there will be three phased exam to finalize the candidates after evaluation. There will be preliminary exam, written exam and the viva. To cut brilliant figure in 38th BCS Preliminary Exam, the candidate will have to do well in all the 10 subjects and it is indeed a challenge. So today we will let you know about the tips and tricks by which you can get success in 38th BCS exams.
38th BCS Preliminary Exam Suggestion and Preliminary Exam Syllabus Details
Brief Discussion on 38th BCS. The application for 38th BCS was started on July 10, 2017. The candidates were given the chance to complete the online application process by August 10, 2017. As the 38th BCS application and 38th BCS application fee payment has already been completed, let’s talk about 38th BCS exam and the ways to take preparation.
38th BCS Preliminary Exam: Subjects and Marks Distribution
- Bangla Language and Literature: 35 marks
- English Language and Literature: 35
- Bangladesh Affairs: 35
- International Affairs”: 35
- General Knowledge: 15
- Computer and ICT: 15
- Logical Mathematics: 15
- Conceptual Skill: 15
- Environment and Disaster Management: 10
- Ethics and Good Governance: 10
There will be in total 200 marks exam in BCS Preliminary test.
38th BCS Preli Exam Suggestion: Tips to DO Well in English
When it comes to BCS exam, English is indeed a nightmare for a number of candidates. In total 35 marks are given for English related topic and you will have to do well here as well. There are some simple tips given to help you to overcome the obstacle. Check details on official website www.bpsc.gov.bd.
- Questions come from 3 categories- English grammar, Vocabulary and Literature
- Focus on basic rules of Grammar. Like where to use ‘to’ and use of ‘verb+ing’
- Have some time to study on Parts of Speech
- Dangling Modifier, Inversion, Affirmative and Negative Agreement, Clause-these should be studied thoroughly
- Usage of Verb, Participle, Gerund, Linking verbs, Clause should also be studied
- There will be question from correction
- Study the common terms of English Literature
- Study on the quotes of famous writers
To know more related to 38th BCS exam Suggestion and so on, please stay with us and read our informative articles. Thanks for staying with us.