13th NTRCA Exam Will Be Held on May, 2016. In 13th Non-government Teachers registration Examination, the applicants have to sit for preliminary test first. The preliminary exam will be help on next 6th and 7th May from 10 am to 11 am. Those who qualify in this preliminary exam will have to sit for written test on coming 13th and 14th August 2016. And those who qualify in the written test will be called for Viva.
13th NTRCA Exam Admit Card and Seat Plan Download
NTRCA informs that the preliminary test will be held in 20 districts whereas written exam will be taken in 8 divisional districts. The final result will be published by NTRCA after taking the viva of the applicants who qualify in the written test.
Next, subject to vacancy, in Upazila, districts , division and national level, the appointment will be given by NTRCA on merit basis. This year all applicants are easily apply in this circular. The applications for 13th Non-government Teachers registration Examination has taken from 6th March 2016 3 pm to 3rd April 2016 6pm.
Let’s know more details on 13th Non-government Teachers registration Examination
Classification of Application:
· At school level- Assistant teacher, Junior Moulovi, Ebtedayi Kari
· School level 2 – Junior teacher, Junior Moulovi, Ebtedayi Kari
· College level – Lecturer
13th Non-government Teachers registration Examination- in a nutshell :
Ø Application submission start date – 6th March 2016, 3 pm.
Ø Online application submission deadline- 3rd April 2016, 6 pm.
Ø Deadline for deposit the fee for application through teletalk-6th April 2016, 6 pm.
Ø Application fee-350 BDT
· First, go to the site – ntrca.teletalk.com.bd an
· Select the position.
· Select optional subjects for written test and examination centre during applying.
· The permanent address cannot be changed in any way as the appointment will be at Upazila level on merit basis.
· Upload a 300×300 pixel color photograph and 300×80 pixel scanned signature.
· Fill up the online application form accurately.
· The number you give during fill up the application form, SMS will be sent to that number. So, it should be an ongoing valid number.
· When the applicant submits the application, a user ID will be given to applicants copy. Applicant has to download the applicants copy.
· Keep your applicants copy safely. It would be needed during the appointment.
Here we are provide 13th NTRCA examination all information. How to get all result in Bangladesh.